Application Note Download
Highly Sensitive Acetylcholine Analysis – Cholinesterase Inhibitor Free
Detection of acetylcholine (ACh) has historically been difficult for in-vivo monitoring via microdialysis because of the low levels present in the brain. Traditional solutions, such as adding a cholinesterase inhibitor to the perfusate, typically artificially modify the physiological conditions, which change the basal state and can result in frustrating confounding and misinterpreted results.
This application note introduces a breakthrough technique for detection of acetylcholine without the need for a cholinesterase inhibitor to the perfusate.
- No acetylcholinesterase inhibitor required for the medial prefrontal cortex.
- The new improved enzymatic column provides increased sensitivity
- The reproducible sensitivity level of 5 fmol
- 18 minute run time with an internal standard, 13 minutes without internal standard.
- Also allows for the detection of Choline
We provide products demos. Please contact us.
Free Application Download