Behavioral neuroscience is critical for the understanding of the impact of cognitive biological functions on behavior. Through reliability and accuracy, our behavioral neuroscience testing products help researchers to rely on results in animal studies.
Types of Behavioral Testing Equipment
Research into animal behavior offers insight by using behavioral equipment.
Behavioral equipment spans a variety of fields and includes:
- Operant testing systems
- Conditioned taste aversion tests
- Social interactions
- Open-field tests
- Social activity
- Conditioned behavior tests
How to Choose the Right Behavioral Test for Your Research
Data Accuracy comes with Simple, Customizable Behavioral Neuroscience Equipment
As scientists seek answers to neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, clinical depression, drug and alcohol abuse, and others, it is critical to base results on reliable data. Using accurate, reliable animal models will lead us to a better understanding of the underlying biological conditions of such disorders. Supporting the biomedical researchers’ need to deliver real-world benefits in the lives of humans will help us minimize the devastating impact these neurological disorders have on society.
Products for Behavioral Neuroscience
Unlock Discoveries with Amuza as Your Research Partner
We’re proud of our research partners! Check out this publication from Dr. Andrea Benucci, using a novel mouse behavioral learning platform that supports the need for reproducible behavioral measurements that can be performed quickly and accurately.
Previously training a mouse under head-fixation took me about 15 hours! Now with the platform, we have cut training time down to an hour and a half.
Bringing Researchers the Best Behavioral Neuroscience Products from Around the World
Amuza Inc is committed to bringing neuroscientists the most reliable, ready-to-use products from anywhere in the world.
For over 40 years, O’Hara’s behavioral neuroscience products have been used across research facilities with a commitment to improving the reliability of behavioral neuroscience testing data. Click the logo to learn more.
Latest Blogs, News and Articles
Learn about the Amuza community’s research in behavioral neuroscience testing.
Reliable animal behavior studies hinge on mastering five pivotal factors. Environmental management, stress reduction techniques, structured pre-experiment periods, timely execution, and consistent conditions are key. Mastering these aspects ensures robust, dependable outcomes in research endeavors.
Uncover the nuances of animal behavior research with open field tests—a pivotal method to study emotions and motor activities. Gain insights into crucial dimensions, materials, lighting, test durations, and experimental protocols. Explore behavioral neuroscience and advanced techniques like Fiber Photometry for comprehensive studies.
Explore the revolutionary Drinko Measurer for precise fluid intake measurement in rodent studies. This innovative tool offers accurate data collection, leak-free sipper tube, and multiple sizes for adaptability. Elevate your behavioral neuroscience research with the advanced features of the Drinko Measurer from Amuza.
Customization of Behavioral Neuroscience Equipment
Deciding to move forward with Amuza on your behavioral neuroscience research needs sets you up for a collaborative partnership from start to finish. We are a team of neuroscience enthusiasts. Learning about your experiment and how our products and services can be customized to perfectly fit your needs is our aspiration.
Here’s what to expect when you connect with an expert.
- We will put you in contact with a neuroscience equipment expert to understand your needs.
- We will work with you to create a system tailored to and compatible with your research experiment.
- With those tailored requirements in mind, we will help you fully understand what equipment is needed to get your results. We find providing remarkable transparency and clarity on scientific equipment helps you make an educated decision in line with your budgetary needs.
- We will provide you with a custom quote. Your quote can be sent to purchasing or a grant proposal.
- Stay in touch! If you have any changing needs for equipment customization or funding adjustments, we’re with you to answer questions.
- Once we receive the order, the turnaround time is typically about 4 weeks. The equipment is made as it is ordered and quality inspected before it reaches you.
- As part of the Amuza community, we provide exceptional customer support and resources to make sure you get the most out of your equipment. Welcome to Amuza, we can’t wait to see your discoveries!
In addition to providing world-class research products, our team of scientists is here to serve you throughout your research project. Let us know what you may have questions about how our products fit into your research.