One of Amuza’s mission is to provide opportunities for all our employees’ material and intellectual growth.
As a small company, you will be our true asset. The growth of our business relies on your growth.
Amuza is looking for people who pursue their own goals and aspirations along with those of our company.
We are accepting resumes for the following open positions for candidates who can speak Science and/or Japanese.
At Amuza, we believe every knowledgeable researcher requires the right tool to unlock the potential for discovery. We’re looking for a curious, collaborative, and dynamic marketing talent with a background in science or technology to help Amuza become the strategic partner every neuroscience researcher needs in pursuit of making an impact on the world as we know it.
The Marketing Associate role is engaged in a broad range of marketing activities, with emphasis in the area of content marketing. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute marketing campaigns with the objective of tripling our inbound leads by producing high-quality, brand loyal content to our target audience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Double the number of qualified inbound leads in your first year.
- Execute inbound marketing campaigns in line with our brand strategies that attract and engage our target audience through appropriate channels (blog, social media, web, email, paid advertising, etc.)
- Support sales initiatives, sales material needs, and events.
- Triple our online following in web traffic and social by the end of year three.
- Design and roll out content plans in line with brand strategies.
- With the support of our graphic designer, post at least 3x per week, curated and original content at a ratio of 80/20% editorial to promotional.
- Through thought-leader interviews and product intelligence, write 2-3 blog articles each month, with the objective to increase our 100 hours of blog read time per month to 300 hours.
- Provide weekly reports on priority projects, and monthly KPI reports
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to be part of scientific research that truly makes a difference
- A great company culture
- Robust salary and bonus
- Medical, vision, and dental
- Generous vacation
- Flexible hours/location
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in marketing, working in content writing, SEO, branding, promotions, social and/or campaigns
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or science-related area (4 yr college)
- Samples will be required of your writing experience distilling technical, medical, or scientific topics into engaging materials
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Excel, MailChimp is a must. Experience working with Salesforce, Hootsuite, Canva, Google Tag Manager, eCommerce, WordPress is a plus.
- Preference is given to candidates residing in the San Diego area, commuting to the Scripps Ranch location
- Bilingual English/Japanese is highly desirable
Hiring and retaining talented employees is a high priority. Every employee plays a very important role in the success of Amuza.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick/Family Care Leave