Amuza’s wireless neuroscience products allow complete freedom of movement for behaving mice, rats, and other animals
- Lightweight headstages (1 to 3 g)
- No special cages or mazes required
- Easy scaleup to multiple animals
- Customizable to meet your goals
Teleopto Wireless Optogenetics joins wireless rechargeable LED light sources with implantable optic fibers. It provides a complete turnkey optogenetic system for mice, rats, and other small animals.
- As light as 1 g
- Tested with mice, rats, and marmosets
- Easy scaleup to many animals
- Bilateral and multiwavelength implants
TeleFipho lets you obtain precise real-time measurements of calcium, dopamine, norepinephrine, and other neurotransmitters during behavioral tests
- World-first commercial wireless fiber photometry system
- 3-gram rechargeable headstage.
Uses standard 2.5 mm ferrules/400 μm fibers
- Less expensive than traditional fiber photometry
EEG and EMG
The ELG-2 Is a rechargeable data logger for EEG and EMG measurements in mice and rats.
- Weighs as little as 2 grams – Great for mice!
- No receivers/bases are required, so it works in any cage, rack, or maze/environment.
- Low noise: amplifiers are very close to the electrodes, eliminating most electrical noise.
- Data analysis (alpha, theta, and delta, power analysis, hypnogram plots) software is included with the system.